King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences
Deanship Admissions & Registration
High School Entry Stream I
All prospective students to King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences must register through the Online Admissions Program. The link will be available during the Admissions period only.
Admission to the College of Applied Medical Sciences for high school graduates (Stream 1) is based on the following criteria:
• Recent High school degree with both aptitude and achievement exam results.
• A semi-structured, objective interview.
• A commitment as a devoted full-time student.
Applicants will be asked to submit the following documents:
• Two copies of the High School Certificate with the original provided for verification.
• (the original certificate will be retained in event of acceptance).
• Two copies of the Saudi ID card with the original provided for verification.
• A copy of the Good Conduct Certificate plus four personal photos.
• A copy of the Achievement Exam result.
• A copy of the Aptitude Exam result.
In accordance with the University Council, the following criteria will be used to determine eligibility for admission to the 2-year Pre-Medical program:
• Cumulative percentage of high school certificate
• Achievement Exam
• Aptitude Exam
• Personal interview
Each criterion will be weighted as follows:
• Accumulative percentage of high school certificate grade = 30%
• Aptitude Exam grade = 30%
• Achievement Exam grade = 40%
The rate is calculated based on differentiating between students as follows: