About Student's Club
The student’s club is the headquarters of volunteer students to participate in student activities in various fields such as cultural, social, sports, media or other fields.
- Contribute to introduce the university and the college through active participation in various activities.
- Enhance communication between students and college administrations.
- Manage, arrange and develop the activities hosted by Deanship of Student Affairs.
- Organize students’ participations in the activities to give each student a chance to participate.
- Establish a strong and loyal relationship between the students and the university.
- Develop students' abilities, talents and experiences in various fields.
- Create an effective and attractive environment for the students.
- Develop the awareness of students’ opportunities available on campus and encourage them to participate and be active in all activities.
Each student has the right to be a member of the Student’s Club. Registration is open for the membership annually by filling out the registration form.
Student's Club Teams
Its mission is to contribute to the supervision of the program ARSHEDNY (Guide me), and organize lectures, exhibitions, cultural competitions, and development courses in various fields of personal skills improvement which will contribute to achieve the university's role in building an integrated scientific and behavioral person in order to be able to blend successfully in the practical field.
Its mission is to organize the student participations in the health awareness campaigns in the society to help achieve the goals of the university that related to the development of the community health education. Also, organize the participation in Global Health and Awareness Days, so the students and the community will be more familiar and educated in these activities.
Its mission is to organize sport entertainment competitions for all university students in all stages and colleges, as well as to contribute to the supervision of the university participation in the competition of Saudi Universities Sports Federation.
Its mission is to cover all programs and activities hosted by the Student’s Club and publish them in media.
Student's Club Leaders
Representative of the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences students
Representative of the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences students:
Hibah Ahmad Dahhan
Lujjain Hisham Yaghmour
The Cultural Committee:
Shima Adel Alrshed
Asrar Abdulrahim Qari
Boshra Abdulkarim Murshed
Female Student's Club
Male Student's Club