The College of Applied Medical Sciences is committed to provide the highest quality of learning environment through innovative methods of teaching, research and lifelong learning. This can be achieved by integrating and organizing a relationship among the four essential components; namely, the college, National Guard health care facilities, the Applied Medical Sciences profession practice, and the University at large.
The College vision is to be a premier Applied Medical Sciences institution in the region and internationally competitive for applied medical sciences professionals’ education. The college strives for excellence in education, research, and community leadership, using resources efficiently to provide an excellent education for students in patient- centered and comprehensive care in a clinical environment.
Core Values of the College
- Excellence and innovation in education.
- Integration of contemporary technologies.
- Community—campus partnerships.
- Integrity in personal and professional life.
- Personal, professional, and scholarly development.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- Integrity and stewardship of resources.